Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Efffective Oral Speech ICA2

Today was the day for Effective Oral Speech ICA2. I am number 9 on the list. LOL.
I dont know whether there is attendance taking today for Effective Oral Lesson. Is there? The first thing was presentation straight lor lol. I did not know how well I fare for the presentation. I guess I should be able to scrap at least a B? I hope so...During the presentations halfway, Andy accompanied me to go and find Janice Law. I heard that she was looking for me. I also wanted to go and find her and know about the status of my attendance. I also received a gift from her...or the school management? Can anyone guess what it is? LOL. I also got back my AFA ICA1 results back from her and I got 18.5/25, which practically sucks. I know i will get in between 18 and 20, so the results are kind of expected.
The Effective Oral Com lesson was supposedly from 8am to 11am...but we took longer than that and took away 1 hour of statistics lesson. After the Effective Oral Com lesson, Larry, Fusen, Gintat and I went to the north canteen to eat. By the time we returned back to the class, the whole class was still at the first question?LOL. I dont know whether attendance has been taken for statistics as well. I cannot afford to miss any lesson. My attendance rate was already going down the drain. Never mind I will just have to attend all the lessons for the second half of the semester that is all.
After the statistics lesson, Yong Yang, Zamir, Gintat, Bryan, Larry, Fusen, Andy and I went to play pool at the nearby club. I was rusty, as expected. We had fun though. Andy, Gintat and Bryan went off first and Yong Yang, Zamir, Larry, Fusen and I played 9 balls game and one last game, with 3 vs 2. The fees were kind of cheap and one of us only had to pay $1.60, which is quite cheap rate.
Today, at the timezone, I saw the Asuka guy again and fought with him. I think I know how to counter him already Haha. Today, Chun Kit and Noble was also there so it was kind of fun and we took turns to fight that guy. Of course, we lose more than we win. That guy was good and I had to admit it. However, his fighting style was kind of fixed and I can easily tackle him. I even got perfected him in a few rounds. Tekken 6 was a too attractive game and I spent too much money on it. I think I need to cut down on intake and play maybe only a few times per week?Lol.
Tomorrow there is the html test but I dont feel like studying for it already. I also heard that there will be lessons tomorrow after the test and we will learning sharepoint. Is that too fast, or am I too slow?Haiya......................

No comments:

Post a Comment