Thursday, December 3, 2009

Principles of Management ICA1

Today's Statistics lecture ended in just one hour. 20 minutes more were used to go through topic B for next week ICA. It added up to 1 hour and 20 minutes in total.
After that, I skipped Html lessons went to the library to sleep for 1 hour and study for 2 hours for Principles of Management ICA1. The ICA was not that hard but giving examples were hard. I guessed I am beaten by these examples. Predicted score for this ICA will be less than 20. I always think in the worst case scenario. After the ICA, I saw Mr Books marking the other class's papers and he gave ticks to all the answers. I guess he is very lenient? God knows. The weightage for this ICA is 10%, enough to make sure whether you can get distinction or not. We also celebrated Gintat's birthday today and in the end, I got spammed in the face all the chocolate cakes.....What a waste...The chocolate cake is very nice. The whole tutorial room got messed up and looked even worse than a dustbin heap. Chocolate smirked all across the floor looked like shit. The auntie will have to spend lots of effort to clean up the entire room.
Project meeting for Effective exercise was commenced after that. I got to go home and do the script.
I got whacked by another pro in the timezone today. Life sure was getting more and more " INTERESTING". I still cannot piece the air combos together, but there is progress still. My hands are still not used to rapid movement. The pro whacked me with all kinds of characters including LAW. I seriously loath this character. He is too fucking strong.
I have to rush effective now...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment