Today I woke up at 12pm. I dont know why I could not fall asleep yesterday when I tried to sleep early. Is it because of my body clock that I used to sleep late or was it because I slept for 2 hours in the afternoon from 4 plus to 6 plus? I dont really know....I think most guys have insomnia....
Today I got my hair cut....I think it is shorter and neater now haha...After that I went to Shop & Save with my father to buy some soya bean drinks and some bags of 10 kg rice. I carried up the drinks and one 10 kg bag of rice up to the carpark storey 2 and was a bit breathless. Lol. I think I must start some physical training already.
After that, we went home and I bathed before going to timezone to meet up with my bro, Noble. We had already arranged to meet on today to play. He was already there when I wanted to call him and I saw his umbrella. The next time it rains, I dont care and I will just grab one umbrella and go and meet him. We originally meet at 3pm but I postponed it to 3.30pm because it was raining very heavily. We created one group called [ULTIMZ] under his suggestion and that is our group now. The number of star behind the character name will be mean the number of character that the user is using. For example, my [ULTIMZ]PRO* stands for my number 1 character that I use and my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** will stand for my number 2 character because of the number of stars. Noble's king will be named as [ULTIMZ]GRAB* from now on. Today I used my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE** and fought against his [ULTIMZ]GRAB* and default Devil Jin. I managed to win his Devil Jin twice and [ULTIMZ]GRAB* one time and lost one time too. My LAW still needs further improvement. I have also finally learnt the full set combo for LAW and it is also 8 hits, the same as my LEE.
We played till around 5.22pm and we went to Noble's house as he had no enough cash because we wanted to wash The Storm Warriors 2. He introduced to me one korean song called Tomorrow and also showed me the move lists for tekken6 at www.tekkenzaibatsu.com. Finally now I will be able to look at LAW's moves and try them out. Excellent.
We went back to Northpoint after that and bought the movie tickets for The Storm Warriors 2 before going to KFC to eat. We did not call Leonard as I know that he has watched it already and calling the rest will be too late by the time they arrive. I only ate 1 piece of thigh meat and I was still damn hungry after finishing it. Noble shared his cheesefries with me. Thanks!
The movie " The Storm Warriors 2" was damn nice lor with so many computers animations. The funniest parts are all the slow motions when the characters were fighting against one another. I think I will buy the DVD when it comes out? NICE!
It was kind of cold in the movie theatre and we were shivering lol. We also went to buy ice blended and drink before going to timezone. We saw that Asuka guy again and he was like playing using default Asuka and he managed to defeat Azazel. We were like shivering all the time in the timezone haha. After that we went to the bus interchange and Noble took his bus home while I walked home.
Today is quite an enjoyable day as it has been a long time since I have been going out with my buddies? I think I may need to arrange another meeting for our gang? Noble, Qi Yuan, Leonard, Nicholas and me Hahaha.....Ok time to have my dinner haha......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment