Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got my White Aura yeah!

Today is the same old super duper long day again. Firstly we have Accounting for Assets lecture. Something new was taught today. It is the 4th lecture, Accounting for Inventories. It is a hard topic. Even those with accounting background will find it hard because they have not learnt before. Maybe not the pros. I guess.
Today is Yong yang 's birthday and he gave us a treat inside North Canteen. Fusen, Gintat, Larry and i all ordered for western, including Yong yang himself. Thanks Yong yang! How can the birthday boy treat us? We are supposed to be the one treating him instead.
Anyway, i sort of predict that Ms Janice Law will test me on the supplies and stocks again. How can i ever forget that? I seriously doubt so.  Anyway i got the ball today when Mr Martin Hang is posting the questions. I dont feel like answering and just kept quiet. Haha i think i am acting strange. I dont  know why. I think i am perturbed by a chain of thoughts.
I got my new aura and it is white in colour! Haha. There will be no more addiction to play any more. My next target will be to buy a new shirt for my character.That can wait though. I have already gotten my most wanted. Anyway tommorow there will be Effective Oral Speech. I have not done my outline yet. So now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment