Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Short Day aka Long Day

Today was pretty much a long day.
First up, we had Effective Oral Communications lesson for which I was late for approximately 36minutes. The lesson seemed to end pretty early and Justin, Meixuan, Joanne, An Qi, Jessica and I went down to buy some food to fill our stomaches. I bought Egg McMuffin for $2.60 which is like unexpectedly expensive for just a small burger.
After savouring the food, we had statistics tutorial. After statistics tutorial, Zamir, Yong Yang, Larry, Fusen, Andy, Gintat and I went to play basketball. I managed to control my fall during the game after the collision with Fusen. Andy came after we had played both matches. The sun was too hot and all of us were perspiring profusely. After that we went to Koufu to have our lunch. Before that we went to the auditorium to take our free coke, for which was given with some flyers. By the time we were on our way to the MRT Station, by the time we went down to the auditorium the free coke had already been given out entirely and the distributors were already gone. Was that fast? LOL.
The trip to the timezone was a fruitful one. I played with all kids today and won 29 games consecutively. There was one strange thing though. Why is there no promotion? I think that promotion to Mentor has nothing to do with the number of wins anymore. I think I have to challenge a card owner as well and win as many times to get promoted. Later on 1 person challenged me without using card and I lost twice in a row. Time to chao!
The trip to Causeway Point was a fruitone one. I went there with my parents at around 8pm. I just bought a new bag that costed $64. It seems weird to me as it has been a long time since I have ever carried a bag of both sides. Well I think it is still a matter of getting used to it. After that, I went to Popular to tour around and look for books while my Mother and Father went to buy some clothes. Causeway Point is closed at the timing 10pm. After buying the clothes from Giordano, we went for KFC. The idea of KFC seemed crazy as we had bought some curry puffs from Old Chang Kee and we might be too full to consume them after eating KFC. The sole purpose was family gathering and being able to spend time with your family is the greatest thing in the world that cannot be bought with anything, including money. The feeling was a bit dull without the existence of my sister who went for councillor camp and my brother who went for his graduation ceremony. Nevertheless we have enjoyed ourselves.
We reached home at approximately 11.22pm and here I am writing my post. The next thing to do is to revise my Html in preparation for tommorow lessons.


L.s: Always plan what you are going to do beforehand.
L.s: Everything should be fine after some time. Perseverance keeps you constantly on the track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment