Monday, November 23, 2009

Microeconomics ICA1

As usual, I reached Polytechnic today on the dot. I dont like rushing to lessons or lectures all the time. From today onwards I am going to cultivate a good habit by sleeping early and waking up early. The topic 6 on Price Elasticity of Demand for Microeconomics lecture is long but understandable. I like the topic.
After that Zamir and I had a quick bite at North Canteen before going up to the library to study for Microeconomics ICA1. I like the feeling of studying together with friends and chionging for ICA! Yong Yang and Gintat went there to study straight after the lecture, skipping their lunch. Both Zamir and I had kway tiao for lunch that is bought from the Muslim stall. I cannot take chilli very well. A little of it will give me drops of perspiration all over the head. The soya bean milk that i bought kept my temperature down. It will always be my favourite drink.
We went to the tutorial room for Effective Oral Communication lesson and I had my first newspaper article presentation. It was unexpected successful as I thought that I had not prepared well enough. Miss Ang commented that I was too soft. Was I? I was unaware of that. I thought that I should be loud enough. The ICA2 for Effective Oral Communication will be due three weeks later, on the 14th December. I think I should start doing now.
Nextly was the worst thing, the Microeconomics ICA1. I knew that they wont be so stupid to let you attain 10% of the module that easily. I believe that those that can achieve distinctions in Microeconomic by the end of the semester are those that are really very good and put in lots of efforts to get the concepts well and practise well. Everybody seemed to be discussing the questions that came out after the ICA. Does anybody think that the ICA is very easy? Please tag your name in the tagboard and tell me now.
Distributing survey forms is not a hard thing to do. Fusen and I finished the job in less than 30 minutes. After that, Fusen went back with Larry and Bryan and I went to find Jessica in South Canteen. Michelle was also there with her.
After that, we went to Macdonalds and eat and chat at the same time. We left at 7.10pm and walked to the Mrt station. After reaching Yishun, I went to the timezone to play 2 games of Tekken 6 and went home after that.
Finally for the last activity of the day, it will be revision and sleeping time.




L.s: Never do last minute stuffs. The quality of the work is normally the worst.
L.s: It takes a lot of discipline for oneself to sit down and start studying. However, it is only a matter of getting used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment