First up, I had KFC with my uncle today. The chicken thighs were not very tasty today and they were not fully cooked. I just kept on digging the parts where there were blood. After that, I went for a walk in Northpoint before meeting up with my auntie for some snacks at Yakun. We also had a long talk about the future prospects for accounting and she told me to study hard for my diploma and get good grades first before I can really talk about anything. Well she is right. We went to the disc promotion place to see which movies of the year have come out for DVDs.
After that I went to Timezone to play Tekken 6. Unknowingly, I found out a move which is quite useful for air combos. I still need practice on that kick. However I am still unable to form the continuous air combos. I am quite sick of the same kind of fighting style which is so lame and useless against real experts and quite sick of playing the game now. I will only go and play once in a week on Saturday from today onwards. I also saw the person that made my character demoted, the person who only know how to use counter when scared. His character name is Ye Calm and he uses the character Asuka. He has currently 730 plus wins and 660 plus losses. His rank now is 2nd dan, after two demotions. The last time, I helped him up till 4th dan. Now I know how people get exploited.
After playing his usual game, he just go to another part of the Timezone and wait for people to come and play Tekken6. Then, he will come and challenge them. Two boys got exploited. They just kept on losing but they did not stop playing against him. They lost $18.90 in total. I know there is the obsession there where people just cannot take losing and keep on playing. I also had the same experience once against the same old person Ye Calm. I wanted to remind the kids but I did not do that. Well I guess it is better for them to learn the lessons the hard way themselves, so they know when to go down and fight and when not to. I learned my lesson and did not go down and fight. I guess one person will get paranoid when their ranking is high, or rather you can say scared to play. I just stood there watching and saw the boys losing again and again. Wait till i master my air combos first, then i will take revenge for the both of you.
I went to buy dinner for my brother and sister after that at the nearby coffee shop. My parents are out for dinner.
After playing hard, next will be revision for the Microeconomics ICA1 on Monday. Honestly speaking, my confidence level in getting good grades for this ICA is extremely low. Nevertheless, perseverance will keep me on the right track! Well this is also the longest post that I have ever writen so far. Have a fun time reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment