Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Effective Oral Speech ICA1

Today was the Effective Oral Speech ICA1 day. I was number 6 on the list. Number 6 to score or number 6 to die? I think more like number 6 to die. I just spoke for too long today, exceeding the maximum timing 4 minutes. I just hope i can get a minimum B. Although a lot of people also speak for more than 4 minutes, there were some that speak quite well and keep to the timing. The next ICA is 6 minutes long. I think i know how to gauge from this ICA1.
After that we had our Statistics tutorial, I went to the timezone and played one game of tekken 6. One guy came and challenged me  times consecutively and lost 5 times. He used different characters. I guess he gave up after that, not wanting to pour in more money.LOL. After that i went home and had my lunch and watched IP Man at the same time. I went to sleep after that at 5.30pm, waking up at only 8.30pm.
I just went to 2nd floor downstairs to have my dinner. After that i bathed. Everyday is the same old procedure. Now time to do my speech presentation for tommorow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment