Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out for the whole day

The trip to Tan Tock Seng Hospital is a short one. My family and i went there to visit our grandmother, my mother's mother. She is recuperating now and can be discharged from the hospital on Monday. After that, we went to the coffee shop inside the hospital to eat our lunch. By then it was already 2.20pm. I ate nasi lemak and that was seriously damn hot. Sweat was all over my face. Lol.
After that, we went to Amk Hub as my brother wanted to buy working shoes. It was so damn boring to shop over there. There is practically nothing interesting.
After that we went back home. My parents have dinner so they are outside now. They gave us some money to buy food. My sister and i went to kfc to have our dinner. After that, we went back home.
Today television shows are nice. I think i might stay up late to watch them. In the meantime, I have my work to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment