Today is a short day. I am late for Effective Oral Communication lesson again today, by 20 minutes.
After that, we had Statistics lesson and in the end we can only go through halfway as some people do not have the exercises in the textbook and cannot complete them. I am one of them as well haha.
After that, I went to timezone for a short while to change my character's name and apparels. Now my character is quite good looking already. Now i will only go there once in a while to play.
I went home and slept after that. I only woke up at around 7pm and i am still god damn tired. Damn! Tommorow i will be able to rest well as there is no lesson on friday and i dont have to wake up that early.
In the meanwhile, going to chiong my Online Retrieval System Project now.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment