Today's only lesson, Effective Oral Speech ended very early. I was late again due to waking up late.
Surprisingly,only half of the class people were there to attend the lesson. What happened?
I also went to poly today because of the Online Retrieval System Project. Today is the deadline that our group had setted. I stayed in poly together with Andy, Muqing, Yefeng, Zamir, Eeting, Gintat, Fusen and Derek inside the library to do the project. Next we had lunch at North Canteen.
Everything ended at 2plus and Andy and I went home.
Met Noble, Leonard and QiYuan together to celebrate Noble's birthday which is supposedly, on Wednesday. However we can only come out on Friday as it is the only day that we all are free. We went to Golden Village to buy tickets first before going to have our dinner at the food court. The movie, Jennifer's body is not scary and the storyline does not serve a purpose. Thanks to QiYuan for treating us the popcorns and drinks. The whole movie ended at around 9.12pm and we went to have a walk in Northpoint, before going to chat in the bus interchange. QiYuan went to catch his bus and we all went back to Northpoint. Supposedly I wanted to top up my card to play tekken6 but the timezone is closing and they had already locked the cashier. It does not matter then. I can play anytime i want to. We all went home respectively after that....I just had a bath before using the lappy......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment