Monday, November 16, 2009

Rushing Effective

Today was a short day in poly. I had only Macroeconomics lecture 5 and tutorial 4 today. Tutorial 4 is still hard to understand. I think i need to study like a maniac. I dont want to fail my very first ICA!
After that, my group went to finalise on the Online Retrieval System Project. The powerpoint slides, appendices and bibliography have been finalised. I need to complete my presentation speech for this project by tommorow.
My lucky star and i went to food court and eat before we went to timezone. Today is an excellent day for me. I got promoted to 3rd dan in a row. I have never been that lucky before! I managed to win ALIBU by 10 games, and losing only 1 carelessly. If not for the 1 loss, i think promotion to 4th dan might have been inevitable. I just need to watch out more and prevent my character from demoting. While in the meantime, this is the series for this week. The next time i play, it will be Saturday!
I went home and slept for 3 hours. I am still quite tired. Today's weather is very cooling. Please wear more clothes or jacket if you feel too cold. Today there's lot of work for me to do. So i wont be sleeping for tonight.
There is the accounting for assets tutorial 4 which i have yet to complete, my effective ICA1 speech and outline and statistics tutorial 3 and 4. OMG. This is the price for procastination.
I will complete them no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment