Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Worst Day in poly

Today is undoubtedly the worst day in poly. Firstly, i missed my Accounting for Assets lecture. I just went to Koufu straight to have my breakfast and went to the library to do the Effective ICA1 outline.
Everybody was doing the tutorial 4 that is going to be gone through today. I do not do the tutorial. The lesson is confusing and i seriously am trapped in a maze right now. I also dropped my laptop on the floor, which was the worse thing that had happened. Stress is building up, intensely. After that we have Principles of Management lecture, which i nearly fell asleep in. I cannot rest after i have gone home, since there is the need to finish up on the outline and write out the speech for tommorow. Time is tickling....I dont have much time...Maybe I should just report to hell straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment