Weekends dont last. This week is coming to an end already.
Having a serious thought, i think i should buck up. I have not done much this week, except for slacking. This coming week 4 is the last week of preparation of the ICAs on the week 5. I nearly got fooled by the CMS just now. The lesson plan is wrong. Totally wrong! They should change it!
Anyway this is what i did today. I spent most of the time on watching television.
Had badminton session with Goutham just now and it is quite an exercise. I feel pumped up already. Momentum is on the way yeah!:)
Afterwards we went to Northpoint to have a look at the pokemon in the new shop. Goutahm has everything inside already. I wonder when they will restock them. When will Areodactyl be there? I will be the first one to buy.
In the meantime, I am still waiting for episode 129 of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It shows the continual of Ash Vs Paul full battle 6 on 6. In the episode 128, Ash is having obvious difficulty fighting against Paul's pokemom. Paul is a crafty one. Always countering using the weakness of the opponent's type. Paul's pokemon looks better trained.
Meanwhile going to finish all the tutorials by tommorow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment