Today's Statistics lecture ended quite early. During the break, Yong Yang, Zamir, Gintat, Fusen, Bryan, Andy and I went to North Canteen for early breakfast aka lunch. I did not eat anything though as I did not feel hungry.
After the lecture, we went for Html lessons. I am now the official typewriter for Miss Soh. Lol. She did not pay for my service though. Haha! Html is actually not that hard to learn. It just requires patience.
After Html lessons, Zamir, Gintat, Andy and I went to North Canteen for lunch. After that we went to North Wing Library and chatted there till lesson time. Principles of Management tutorial lesson was slightly better today. Mr Book's teaching today was rather favourable. I liked his teaching today. He also gave us the tutorial answers for tutorial 6, although he did not go through tutorial 5 at all. The tips for the ICA1 was given. Guess what? The final resolution is study everything! He tried to tell us what to study for the test but in the end, he just say out everything in the lecture notes. Well I guess that is better than nothing?Lol.
Today I played at the timezone with REEKOFAWESOMENESS and won his Lili but lost to his Julia. So what? It was a free game anyway. Some people just left after finishing one match. After that, I fought with Chun Kit's Lili and lost. I think I should really learn the air combos as soon as possible.
One message was received. It is the invitation to WYSCT, World Youth Scrabble Championship Tournament but I have to be excused on the 8,9 and 10 of December. During that period of time, I also have Statistics ICA1. Now I am baffled whether to go for the competition. Will I even be able to go? By going for the competition I will be representing Singapore and competing with other good players from other countries. I want to ask the Statistic tutor for advice before going. I had one good idea, which is taking the test on Monday.
Anyone with any good suggestions or comments? Feel free to pop them in the tagboard.:)Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment