Thursday, November 5, 2009

Online Retrieval System Project

Had dinner outside with my Father, Mother and sister and one auntie living at the 2nd storey.
Only had a look at the Online Retrieval System Project today. My isnt it a lot of work to be done. Here i am still not even 1% completed yet. Tmr gonna stay back in Poly until it closes just to finish the project. 10% weightage is a lot if you want to get distinctions or even a simple A. It is not easy. Tmr there will be the first lesson of HTML. I hope i dont get lost like last semester....Tmr i might not be going for the last tutorial. Maybe i will use that time for the project. Going there is a waste of time.
Friday will be the tutorial for Effective Oral Speech. I have also not done my ICA 1 yet. Seriously i dont know what to write sia....I think i might have chosen the wrong topic. Your favourite leisure activity is not an easy topic. I basically cannot talk so much about one simple board game. Let's look for other alternatives......

No comments:

Post a Comment