Microeconomics revision lecture today was quite useless to me. I only got the notes from Derek halfway through the lecture. Thanks Derek for the notes. I would be more lost if not for the notes. I guess a good start is necessary for a good ending.
After that, my group went to print all the necessary submission stuff for OC. Then we rehearsed. We should be prepared I guess. Zamir came to find me and we went to the North Canteen to eat together with Andy.
OC presentation today was not a smooth one for everybody today. The questions can really drag them down. How will my group fare on Wednesday? The answer is ?. Let's just do our best.
Microeconomics tutorial today was the last one for the whole semester. Next will be revision tutorial. Exams are coming but I am not prepared yet. Any good advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yeap good advice?!=) Stop playing so much Tekken n go thru all ur tutorials again. If u find it difficult to start go through your stronger modules 1st, get your momentum. Rmb your target u set 4 this sem!! O.o Oops haha
ReplyDelete